Oozou is hiring a strong DevOps engineer to work on-site in our Bangkok offices. We look for a certain set of qualities in our engineering staff since we interact directly with non-technical clients and keep a very rapid development pace. We focus on constantly delivering value to our clients through fast iterations, rapid deployment and an agile mindset. We have a highly collaborative environment with no cubicles and no bureaucracy – just a focus on delivering the best code possible.
Thai and Foreign applicants welcome.
Highly competitive salary
If this sounds like you, we definitely want to chat:
- You have 3+ years of DevOps experience
- Strong background in Linux/Unix Administration
- Experience with automation/configuration management using Capistrano and Ansible
- A working understanding of Ruby On Rails and script (Ruby, Python, Bash, etc.)
- Strong experience with SQL and PostgreSQL
- Experience with CI/CD tools (Travis, CodeClimate, etc)
- Solid experience in containerization with Docker and Kubernetes
- Customer facing skills to represent AWS/Google Cloud well within the customers environment and drive discussions with senior personnel regarding trade-offs, best practices, project management and risk mitigation
Any of this is advantageous:
- You have used JIRA and understand what good workflow looks like
- You have used code quality tools, ideally in a CI environment
- You have experience with containerized deployments
- You have experience with large scale application deployments
- You have experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- You have experience with NewRelic
- You have experience building and maintaining an ELK stack
We take care of our own and offer great benefits to all our employees:
- Salary based on experience but generally higher than most in Bangkok.
- Unlimited days off (yes really, we don't track vacation time!)
- Private health insurance.
- Subsidized gym membership
- MacBook Pro Touch Bar (or we pay you if you choose to use your own machine)
- 100% expenses paid when you speak at an event, 50% if you want to attend an event
- Have the opportunity to work on our own products (yes we run several successful startups too!)
- Monday to Friday work week with sensible and sustainable pace.
- An amazing environment in the Bhiraj Buri Tower at EmQuartier (http://theemdistrict.com) BTS Phrom Phong
- Lots of toys - Pool Table / Arcade Machine / PS4 / HTC Vive etc.
- As many snacks and drinks as you can handle.
- Free lunch every Friday from any restaurant you like.