Agile Project Manager / Scrum Master
Oozou is hiring a strong Senior Project Manager / SCRUM Master to work on-site in our Bangkok offices. We look for a certain set of qualities in our staff since we interact directly with non-technical clients and keep a very rapid development pace. We focus on constantly delivering value to our clients through fast iterations, rapid deployment and an agile mindset. We have a highly collaborative environment with no cubicles and no bureaucracy – just a focus on delivering the best code possible.
Thai and Foreign applicants welcome.
Highly competitive salary
If this sounds like you, we definitely want to chat:
- You have 3+ years of Agile (SCRUM) project management experience
- You have worked on large projects with enterprise customers
- You have a confident personality and strong leadership qualities
- You are a confident communicator in English
- You can manage and drive customer relationships
- You are proactive about ideas and confident enough to speak up when you have an opinion
- You are able to give constructive criticism about the work of others and can receive it about yours
- You strive to be an expert in your field
- You know what makes a great team tick
- You understand how to stay focussed on delivering
- You enjoy teaching others
Any of this is highly advantageous:
- You have used JIRA and understand what good workflow looks like
- You have an understanding of Continuous Delivery software development
We take care of our own and offer great benefits to all our employees:
- Salary based on experience but generally higher than most in Bangkok.
- Unlimited days off (yes really, we don't track vacation time!)
- Private health insurance.
- Subsidized gym membership
- 100% expenses paid when you speak at an event, 50% if you want to attend an event
- Have the opportunity to work on our own products (yes we run several successful startups too!)
- Monday to Friday work week with sensible and sustainable pace.
- An amazing environment in the Bhiraj Buri Tower at EmQuartier (http://theemdistrict.com) BTS Phrom Phong
- Lots of toys - Pool Table / Arcade Machine / PS4 / HTC Vive etc.
- As many snacks and drinks as you can handle.
- Free lunch every Friday from any restaurant you like.